Saturday 30 November 2013

Grammar Worksheets- conjunctions, an or a and copycat y


If the download isn't working properly, send me a message. I am having some trouble tonight! Grr...

I was just cleaning up my desktop, which was once again covered in documents that I should of just put in the right place to begin with. Maybe next year. Anyway, I found a few grammar worksheets which may come in handy so thought I'd share them. I do appreciate people saying thanks when they download things for free. Just a tip. Anyway, the document includes the following three worksheets:


1. Copycat Y- The text looks a little scary as I always make out that 'copycat y' is really mean and steals the sounds of 'e' and 'i'. 

2. a or an


3. conjunctions- because, and, so, or, but



For some reason, it is showing the three pages, but also reformatting them, so you get 6 pages, but only 3 are valid. Sorry.

2 comments:

  1. Can I have a copy? what is your email?
    Ericka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ericka,
      Try clicking on 'document' at the top of the page. You should be able to download it then. If not, email me at cmcmilla@gmail.com

      Delete